Better late than never. With it being the Christmas period, train times on our line are a-changing for the break. All the information, plus information on the rest of the London Midland network, can be found on the London Midland website. But in summary our running will be:
- Christmas Eve – Services will run to a revised timetable.
- Christmas Day and Boxing Day – No trains running.
- Tuesday 27th December – No trains running.
- Wednesday 28th December to Saturday 31st December – One train every two hours.
- Sunday 1st January and Monday 2nd January – No trains running.
Trains will run normally from Tuesday 3rd January.
For more details on Christmas running on the National Rail network, visit the National Rail website.