Groupsave is the low cost fare that is ideal for groups of friends or family who wish to use the train. The concept of Groupsave is simple: an off-peak ticket where up to 4 adults can travel for the price of 2. Bringing the kids? Up to 4 children can be added to the same ticket for just £1 each. And under 5s travel for free. Want to add local bus travel while you’re at it? Groupsave applies to PlusBus tickets too.
- You cannot travel with Groupsave during the morning peak, and on certain trains back from London during the evening (applicable to both London Midland and First Capital Connect services).
- Groupsave may not be valid on certain East Midlands Trains services.
- Groupsave may not be available on certain busy trains.
- Groupsave cannot be used in conjunction with railcards or any other offer.
- The group must travel together at all times.
- Train Operators reserve the right to make changes to the scheme without notice, and may withdraw it at any time provided that all outstanding purchases are honoured.
10 or more in your group?
London Midland offer discounts of 26% when 10 or more people travel together. However, to ensure there is enough room on your chosen train, please book at least 10 working days in advance by calling 0844 811 0133.