Railcards offer significant savings on a wide range of tickets (mainly off-peak), that you can use for both local and longer rail journeys. If you travel off-peak on a regular basis, they could save you a lot of money.
- £28 per year, or £65 for 3 years, up to 4 adults and 4 children can travel together, with adults saving 1/3 and 60% off travel for kids.
For more information, visit www.familyandfriends-railcard.co.uk.
Formerly the Young Persons Railcard it is also available if you are in full time education.
- £28 per year, or £65 for 3 years, save 1/3 on rail fares.
For more information, visit www.16-25railcard.co.uk.
For anyone aged 60 or over.
- £28 per year, or £65 for 3 years, save 1/3 on many rail fares.
For for anyone wishing to travel only in London and the South East.
- £28 per year, adults save up to 1/3 on many fares, and children save up to 60%.
If you have an Annual Season Ticket, this acts as a Network Railcard, entitling you to the same discounts.
For more information, visit www.railcard.co.uk/network.
For anyone with a disability and their companion.
- £20 per year, or £54 for 3 years, save 1/3 on most rail fares across Britain
For more information, visit www.disabledpersons-railcard.co.uk.